New Patients at Dental Cube
Welcome to Dental Cube! Our new patient experience is designed to be straightforward and pleasant. Our friendly receptionist will greet you when you come in and give you a new patient form to fill out. Once you’ve completed your paperwork, the information will be scanned into our system for Dr Amrita Rana (Dentist) to review.
What to Expect
Dr Amrita will invite you to take a seat in the dental chair and you’ll have an opportunity to discuss your past experiences visiting the dentist and your recent issues. She will ask if you have any particular concerns that you’d like her to check. For example, you may have a sensitive tooth or pain when chewing.
Your exam will include the following:
- An assessment of your teeth and mouth
- Intraoral photos if Dr Amrita sees anything suspicious
- Teeth cleaning
- Fluoride treatment
Dr Amrita will provide you with her customised treatment plan based on her exam and X-ray findings. You will be given the cost of your treatment so there are never any surprises. Then we will have you book an appointment for your next visit if you need treatment.
One of the ways we add a personal touch to our care is by calling patients the day after their appointment to see how they’re feeling. We’ll ask you for your feedback because we always want to ensure patients like you are delighted with your care.
If Dr Amrita doesn’t think that you need further treatment at this point, we encourage you to make your six-monthly appointment. We will send you a reminder two weeks before your appointment. Your twice-yearly checkups are essential as they help you maintain optimal oral health and allow us to identify any small issues before they become bigger problems.
*Terms and Conditions
- Each promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not substitutable or redeemable for cash.
- To redeem promotion, the patient must mention the promotion when booking the appointment.
- Services will only be provided when suitable and appropriate.
- Additional treatment may be recommended at an additional cost. Any additional treatment and cost will be discussed with you before being carried out.
- Promotions subject to appointment availability.
- Prices are subject to change.
We offer Interest Free Payment Plans – No Interest Ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Book Your Dental Consultation Today!
- We offer interest-free payment plans with National Dental Plan- powered by Humm, Afterpay and Zip Money
Mon-Wed: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thu: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (after-hours bookings available by appointment)
Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
There is ample free basement carpark for patients onsite